Manushi, who is very committed to her fitness routine, makes sure she works out for at least four or five times in a week. It is said that she follows a balanced diet that includes a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. She also eats nutritious homemade food and makes sure to have an early and light dinner.
- Early morning: Water two to three glasses (warm with or without lemon squeezed)
- Breakfast: Plain/unflavoured yoghurt with oatmeal or wheat flakes and fresh fruits and seeds, or two to three egg whites with avocado, carrot, beets and sweet potato.
- Mid-meal: Coconut water followed by fruits.
- Lunch: Quinoa/rice/chapati with a bowl of vegetables and shredded chicken/lentils.
- Evening: Unsalted nuts followed by fruit or banana and fig smoothie.
- Dinner: Chicken/fish (grilled/roasted) with sauteed vegetables (broccoli/carrots/beans/