The length of dresses is getting shorter and the length of shirt and t-shirts are getting longer. Naturally an equilibrium is reached and they combine to become one thing.
A super stylish, super smart, super elegant thing!
Shirt Dresses; it’s definitely a very big trend in women fashion these days and a major street style piece.What makes it trendy and stylish is it’s effortless vibe!
There are too many options and too little time so here are #7quickfixes to style your shirt dresses and look bold, classy and chic!
- Accessorise it: Team up your shirt dress with sleek belts to look chic or opt for a hat to to keep the style quotient up.
- Go Sporty: If comfort is your middle name then combine your shirt dress with sneakers and a backpack.
- Work it up: If style comes naturally to you and you look stylish everywhere you go then for workwear pump it up with peep toes, silver watch and a classy tote.
- Evening Look: You can don a silky one with no belt and a pair of sexy looking stiletto sandals to look elegant and gorgeous.
- Classic Attire: For this dress style wear it up with a blazer to look elegant. Add a little bit of edge by changing it to a leather jacket or leather vest.
- Chiller Days: Combine the dress with sheer tights and combat boots for those chilled sunday evenings.
- Don’t show off: Not into showing off your legs? Then wear a shorter shirt dress with skinny jeans. Keep the look streamlined by wearing heels.
If you haven’t invested in a good one yet we recommend you to buy it soon or create your own from an oversized shirt. Dress shirts when styled right are cool, easy to wear and totally worth it. So shop soon!