We all want to look our Best and I’m sure each of us has wondered countless times how to make the most of your assets. So today we are going to talk about just that!
May it be your curvy behind or your extra long legs, we shall decode the theory of “enhancing your features” today!
Read on to find out How!
FLAUNT YOUR CLEAVAGE
For the Ladies who would like to emphasize their bust area:
- Cut-out neckline: A split at your neckline hints to what’s below
- Deep V-neck top: A deep-V neckline elongates your top half
- Wrap top: Universally flattering, wrap tops create a flattering drape
- Sheer neckline: Sheer, delicate mesh at your neckline is a barely-there way
HIGHLIGHT YOUR REAR
For the perfect curvalicious rear view:
- Shorts: Fitted, mid-thigh shorts emphasize your curves
- Skinny jeans: Go for a super-tight, “painted-on” fit for a more pronounced rear.
- Sleek leggings: It’s a fashion risk-taker’s dream.
- Pencil skirt: Like your favorite bronzer, a pencil skirt contours & defines.
FLAUNT YOUR LEGS
Heres how you show off those never-ending legs:
- Striped shorts: Shorts with vertical stripes highlight your long limbs.
- White denim: If you’re willing to flaunt it all, try a super-skinny pair.
- Asymmetrical skirt: Hiked-up hemlines show off some thigh!
- Short dress: The holy grail of confidence.
FLAUNT YOUR MIDSECTION
Washboard abs or a sexy midriff, now show it off:
- Wrap dress: Call attention to your midsection with a printed wrap dress.
- Front ruching: Fabric details on your torso like ruching define your middle.
- Tie-waist jacket: Even outer layers can emphasis your tight tummy.
- Knot-detail top: Knot details at the waist,usually crop a top short to show a little skin.
Try these Styles out and tell us how it helped you to enhance your Best Feature!