This December, regal is the look to aspire to, just like our very own Mastani!
Ladies, let’s be honest, the biggest reason that we love Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s films is because everyone just looks awesome in the movie. Be it Nandini, Paro, Chandramukhi or Leela, and now, it’s time for us to get inspired by Mastani from Bajirao mastani.
Deepika’s look in the movie is incredibly beautiful and legendary in its own unique and epic way. So, we decided to dig and decode her style for your next traditional look.
1. Full-flare lehengas and anarkalis are evergreen. Deepika looks like a goddess in her all golden attire with layers of gold as she dances wearing her gold anarkali,angrakha and farshi pajamas So you could do her trick too.
2. Go all out on bold and bright colors. There is not even a single color that you will miss in this movie. The garments have a range from nudes to brights.
3. Hath-phools and nathnis is making a come-back. The old jewelleries are making a comeback with this movie. Big nathnis and hath-phools are a few examples of it. So, take out all your old jewellery and carry it boldly.
4. Go minimal on makeup. The best style inspiration you can take from Deepika is to go low on make up and colour range for outfit. Stick to light shades when picking your next outfit and wear really light makeup.
5. Statement head gear just adds to the look: Be it a studded turban, a maangtika, a jhoomar or a simple gajra. The movie offers you a variety of head gear to chose from.
Don’t hold back!!! Buy your