Kurtis have been very much in fashion for the past decade. It has turned out to be one the best choices for women of every age. I always wondered why kurtis have such a universal appeal among Indian women, and here is the answer,
Reasons why everyone is so fond of kurtis:
1. It is Universally accepted– Wear it to college or tuitions, in friends get-togethers or in a family functions; kurtis are definitely chic.While it is quite modern in cuts and styles, it is still ethnic.
2. Comfort blended with fashion- Everyone is aware of the fact that Kurtis are extremely comfortable. At the same time, you get them in a wide range of styles to suit your occasion.
3. Friendly to every pocket: Pocket friendly apparel are always much in craze. Whether you want a comfortable daily wear cotton kurti at Rs 300 or you want a silk sequined party-wear at Rs 4000, kurtis are available at every budget to suit your needs.
4. Available in a range of colors and designs: You name it, the market has it! Be it any color or cut, there are so many designs to suit every age and occasion.
5. Can be easily accessorized: Women love accessories and an outfit that allows you to accessorize it with ease, is always in demand. Depending upon your sense of style, the cut of your kurti and the occasion you wear it to, it is possible to pair it with junk jewelry as well as gold and silver.
7. Can be paired with a range of bottom-wear: Pair your kurt with your favorite pair of skimpy jeans or with a leggings, may be a huge Patiala, or a churidar Or let it be a long skirt or palazzo pants. You can pair it up with anything and everything you like. Totally depends on your taste.
Get a glimpse of your favourite celebs styled up in their Kurti.