Metabolism is the process by which your body converts what you eat and drink into energy. It is a constant process that begins when we are born and ends when we die. It is a vital process for all life forms.
A lot of us complain of weight gain, fatigue besides the other bigger concerns, such as higher blood sugars, cholestrol or BP. So, it’s very essential to constantly work on speeding up our metabolism. Here are a few tips:
- Start your day with an early intake – Be it a fruit or a cup of tea/milk with 2 biscuits.
- Never skip Breakfast and it should be a rich meal, comprising of carbs, proteins, essential fats and fibre.
- Dinner should be your lightest meal and it should be eaten 2-4 hours before bedtime.
- Never starve, eat every 2-3 hours.
- Don’t shy away from healthy Fats such as olive oil, avacado, nuts, milk etc. It is important for your well being.
- Drink atleast 2-3 litres of water every single day.
- Sleep for atleast 6-8 hours, since sleeping well helps the body to perform it’s best all day long.
Cheers to a healthier You:)