Nothing can motivate you to hit the gym, like when you look good and break a sweat. Here are a few quick tips :
- Choose clothing that fits well. Not too loose, nor too tight. You can wear cycling shorts, leggings or trackpants with a tee that are dri-fit. These will keep you comfortable even as you sweat through your workout.
- Opt to wear necklines that aren’t too deep nor sleeves that reveal too much from the sides. This will help in keeping your attention, all on the gymming.
- Wear a well supported sports bra. Our breasts are made up of fatty tissue, which is surrounded by fragile ligaments. While exercising, if these are stretched or broken down, they will sag and nothing can fix this. To avoid this damage, one must ensure to wear a good fit sports bra.
- Wear the right shoes that fit you properly and absorb any impact. You don’t want to skid while doing all kinds of exercises.
- Pull back and tie your hair to avoid any irritations. And wear a ponytail, if your hair is longer.
- Finally, always carry a bottle of water and a napkin to wipe off the excess sweat in a gym bag. You can also pack anything else that you may need before, during and after your workout such as a change of clothing, deodorant and/or your showering needs.