The process of exfoliating your face on a regular basis will help rejuvenate your skin. Whether you have dry, normal, oily or sensitive skin, it can bring new life to your complexion. Benefits of exfoliation are:
- Helps clear acne & breakouts
- Reduces large pores formation
- Improves skin’s texture
- Exfoliates away all signs of aging
- Leads to better absorption of serums and moisturiers
Simple steps to exfoliate once or twice a week are:
- Rinse your face with warm water to open the pores.
- Put the scrub on your face and neck with your fingertips. Then gently massage in circular motions to get rid of all dead skin.
- After a minute or two, rinse the scrub off with lukewarm water. Splash the face with cold water to close the pores.
- Gently wipe with a soft towel and then apply a hydrating moisturiser on to your face.