In a world where high heels are becoming the norm, sometimes it feels great to be comfortable and chic in a pair of flats. Here are a few types of flats every woman should own to ensure she always have something to wear!
1. Sandals – a pair in a metallic shade and a neutral color
2. Flip flops – perfect for the beach and running quick errands
3. Ballerina shoes- to work with your skirts, jeans and even trousers for a formal look at work
4. Loafers – for a more casual look with your jeans and dresses
5. Sneakers – for the days when you have to be on your feet
6. Sports shoes – to stay in shape at the gym
7. Moccasins – for the days when things are super relaxed